The Frogtown Rondo Home Fund seeks to enrich the quality of life in the Frogtown and Rondo neighborhoods by connecting and enhancing housing resources and activities.
The Frogtown Rondo Home Fund is a collaboration of community organizations, philanthropy, and local government that seeks to enrich the quality of life in the Frogtown and Rondo neighborhoods by:
- Guiding the investment of housing resources in block-scale redevelopment to achieve high quality, stable housing and a variety of housing types.
- Improving Frogtown and Rondo residents’ knowledge of and access to housing solutions.
- Supporting community campaigns to address systems that result in poor housing conditions, unequal access to housing in the neighborhood, and other quality of life issues.
The members of the Frogtown Rondo Home Fund value:
- The unique history, identity, and promise of these neighborhoods.
- The full and equitable participation of all neighborhood residents in agenda setting, decision-making, and funding priorities.
- Approaching housing in a way that is compassionate, humane, and comprehensive.
- Innovation in housing and community participation.
- Collaboration across disciplines and perspectives based on trust, accountability, consistency, and constructive conflict.
- Celebrating stronger neighborhoods.